Onions are one of the oldest cultivated vegetables, originated in central Asia and later spread across the world. Since older time, onion was heavily used as both food and medical remedy. Onions were easy to grow on any kind of soil, any type of weather ecosystem, and were easy to store, dry, and preserve during winters. Commonly onions are available in three color varieties. Yellow or brown onions are full flavored and chosen for everyday use. The Red or Purple onion is a good choice for fresh use. White onions are sweet in flavor.
Fresh & Dehydrated Onions are used in various food preparations, salads, canned soups, sauces, gravies, blends, hamburgers, pizzas, Specialty in fast food , seasonings, and healthcare related industries.
- Act as a Natural blood purifies hence reduces the risk of heart attack
- Anti Inflammatory agents provides relief to asthma symptoms
- Powerful anti-cancer agent
- Onion Juice used as a natural medicine for cough and cold
- Onion bulb rubbed on the skin to prevent insect bites.
- Botanical Name Allium cepa
- Family Allium
- Forms (Dehydrated) Flakes, Chopped, Minced, Granules, Powder.