RED CHILLI POWDER
Chilly is a fruit which belongs to Capsicum genus. Chilly fruit when ripened and dried becomes red chilly, which is further grounded to form red chilly powder. These are categorized as hot pepper. Red chilly became famous all around the world because of its characteristics like pungency, taste and flavor matched black pepper, which was very expensive during old times and thus it became one of the most important and integral spices.
Red Chili is a popular condiment used as spice or garnishing purpose. It is also used as a pickle and a key ingredient to various sauces. Crushed flakes are sprinkled to number of seafood cuisines, soups, pizzas and also added to baked food. Gravies, Sauces, Soups, Stews, Pickles, Salads, Salad dressing and Breads, Freshly ground garlic chutneys
- Helps in weight loss and prevents atherosclerosis and colon cancer
- Helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and stimulate the blood flow
- Relieves respiratory problems and sore throat
- Helps to avoid stomach aches, gas and cramps
- It helps the nerves to distract from joint pain, which are otherwise contracted due to arthritis.
- Botanical Name Capsicum annuam
- Family Solanaceae
- Forms Powder (Also Available Organic Chilli Powder)